9.15.2010

And we're back


Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower at night- view from the Seine river boat cruise
Arc de Triomphe
Stained Glass of Notre Dame
Luxembourg Gardens- my absolute favorite spot in Paris

the iconic Louis Vuitton store on the Champs Elysees
the Louvre
the inverted pyramid
Chandelier from the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles 
the gardens at Versailles- this picture doesn't do its size or beauty any justice

And then there was the food.....crepes, baguettes, cheese or fromage, butter, macaroons, Madeline cookies, croissants..... these are a few of my favorite things...
cafe creme and an apple tart... as we waited out the rain at Versailles
baguettes and cheese, a staple in our picnics
cafe creme and cookies 
and I'm in heaven
the best falafels I've ever had- the Latin Quarter




I wish that we were still sitting at a cafe enjoying our Madeline cookies and cafe creme.  But all good things must come to an end, clearly as I'm sitting here at work.  Paris was amazing, if you're even remotely thinking of going, I would highly recommend it.  It truly is the "City of Light" ,everything from the atmosphere, to the food, and the people!  Some highlights from our trip.

0 Love Notes:

Post a Comment