2.04.2011

welcome to rnlMusings

So I'm at it again... I've decided to start a new blog.  Let me start off by saying, I love rivernorthLove.  I love all the amazing and beautiful things I've been able to share with you, but rnL has strayed from its original purpose: beautiful parties, events, weddings.  So I've decided to start a new blog, one that focuses solely on everything else I love {decor & design, fashion, daily inspiration, travel, all things foodie, and DIY}  - welcome to rnlMusings.

Not to worry, you can still get your fix on rivernorthLove but it will refocus on beautiful parties, events, weddings etc..   Feel free to hop over to rnlMusings and join me there.   Have a great weekend!
{photo via Lucky Magazine}

 Some Valentine's Day Link Love:

~Valentine's Day subway prints:  here, here, and here
~Build your own cupcake liner pomander
~Jazz up your fondue this year with cupcakes
~ Printable Valentine's Day cards: here and here

0 Love Notes:

Post a Comment