11.08.2011

Wedding Trend: Be My Bridesmaids?

First someone popped the question to you, and now you have a fiance and a wedding to plan.  But let's not forget the important question you have to ask the lovely ladies in your life.  For some ladies this maybe a no brainer for others you might feel like a coach at cheerleading tryouts, whatever the case, fast forward to your chosen few.  There are lots of adorable ways to ask the ones you love to stand by your side on your big day.  From a framed picture of the both of you, to a personalized album, a six pack of their favorite brew with a cozy that says "be my bridesmaid", to a basket of baked goodies, or a personalized clutch (think 1154 Lill or Etsy), puzzles, to jewelery or jewelery boxes, and visual graphics- I put together a PowerPoint slide show (yes I'm a nerd). Here are a couple of ideas we adore:
{Love this idea especially since I made the same tank tops for my bridesmaid announcements}

{via}
{via}
{via}
{Now it's the Bride's turn to Pop the Question}

0 Love Notes:

Post a Comment