8.04.2010

a Black&White NYC themed wedding


I love big city weddings, and I love the simplicity of Black & White, but the real inspiration for this board was the cake from GayCakes.  I love how modern it looks with the couple's name in bold face lettering, and I love the bow! 
When I think big city I always think, New York.  Thus the NYC skyline invite from Wedding Paper Divas, I love their stationary.  Mirroring the invite, I found these NYC skyline mint favors from Beau-coup, adorable!
I love the use of outdoor space as a cocktail reception, it's a smart way to showcase one of the venue's best assets, the view {photo credit: Snippet & Ink}.  Simple white centerpieces, and minimalist decor/furniture help keep the focus on the view.  This couple used "I love NY" bags as their favors
In keeping with the big city theme, this reception venue showcases a city view, and modern lighting.  Clean, simple lines, on the tables with minimalist centerpieces- single orchids, the whole look is very modern.  Even the photo with the couple exudes the modern warehouse feel, the hurricane  jars with candles on the ledge are perfect.
The chuppah follows the same clean, modern look, and it's so romantic!

0 Love Notes:

Post a Comment